


We went bowling! I think bowling is so much fun. I can totally see me and Mike in a bowling league when we get OLD! I love it, but I am terrible. My high score is 125. And I am PROUD of it! Although, on this family bowling adventure, Lauren outscored me by 2 points. No, I am not kidding. However, she did have the help of the metal roller thingies. (I know that if I would have used the metal roller thingies, I would have kicked her can!!) What are some of your high bowling scores?
3 comments:
I can't remember my HIGH score...but my lowest score I have bowled is an 11. Oh yeah, I'm THAT good!!! :) I agree though that bowling is a blast. Especially when you bowl with your sister who is all arms and legs. It's pretty funny to watch.
P.S. Did I mention that my score of 11 was WITH a spare...Pretty scary!!!
I am a horrible bowler...I think I am up there with you in the hundreds. I actually have slipped a couple times and fell flat on my behind.
Post a Comment