Lauren, now you are officially old!! First you start kindergarten, then you loose your first tooth AND you loose a second tooth?!?! What the heck?!?! Did the tooth fairy bring you anything? Aunt Sara
Cute! We just had a debate in my household the other night about how much the Tooth Fairy should pay. I feel like a quarter is fair...Leo thinks $1 is better. I wish we didn't have this discussion in front of the kids, now they think I am a tightwad...which I am, but I didn't want them to notice so early on!
4 comments:
Lauren, now you are officially old!! First you start kindergarten, then you loose your first tooth AND you loose a second tooth?!?! What the heck?!?! Did the tooth fairy bring you anything?
Aunt Sara
I love that look. I hope her teeth never come back.
okay...time for a new posting! :)
Cute! We just had a debate in my household the other night about how much the Tooth Fairy should pay. I feel like a quarter is fair...Leo thinks $1 is better. I wish we didn't have this discussion in front of the kids, now they think I am a tightwad...which I am, but I didn't want them to notice so early on!
Post a Comment