My Favorites - this is for you, Amber!
4 Jobs I've had
1. snack bar worker at Alta Canyon Sports Center
Every night I would mop the floor with the filthy
hot dog machine water. When you'd come in the
next morning, your feet would honestly stick to
the grease on the floor.
2. Golden Swirl Frozen Yogurt
3. Robert's Craft
4. All My Memories (scrapbooking)
4 favorite foods
1. angel hair pasta with alfredo sauce
2. pizza (Hawaiian is the best)
3. frosted sugar cookies
4. brownies ala mode
4 favorite tv shows
1. The Biggest Loser
2. The Office
3. Dancing with the Stars (it's dumb...I know)
4. The Bachelor (Even dumber...I know)
4 Favorite movies
1. Anne of Green Gables
2. The Lord of the Rings trilogy
3. Sleepless in Seattle
4. While You Were Sleeping
4 places I'd rather be
1. In a hot tub
2. At an All-you-can-eat restaurant
3. Disneyland!
4. hanging out with my mom and sisters
4 favorite books
1. Snow Flower and the Secret Fan
2. The Giving Tree
3. The Pink Carnation
4. A Tale of Two Cities
favorite music
1. Carrie Underwood
2. Wicked
3. Keane
4. My girls singing "The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow"
I wish I looked like Reese Witherspoon, sang like Carrie Underwood, mothered like June Cleaver, was as rich as Oprah Winfrey, and cooked like Rachael Ray. But, all things considered, life if pretty good!
No comments:
Post a Comment