Sunday, July 06, 2008

Happy Birthday Nathan!!!


Happy 2nd birthday to my beautiful boy!! He kept singing "Happy Birthday to you (cha cha cha)" all day long! Finally it was time to sing and blow out the candles. He was mesmerized. The cake was a big hit (see picture below!) Grandpa Tom gave Nate a really nice train table, Nana and Paul gave him a GeoTrax tain set, and Papa and Nonna gave him a bulldozer he can ride on. He LOVED all of it! He is such a blessing to me. He is such a lovey kid! He freely gives hugs and kisses to everyone. He is very sweet and good natured. I LOVE Nathan!!




Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sara said...

Ok...first of all, I LOVE the new blog! I really love the background!!!

Second of all, Happy Birthday Nay-Nay! Your train set looks like so much fun. If we come to visit, I think your cousins will never want to leave...and I'm not even joking when I say that!

Third of all, Nate shoving his stick up the mascots mouth made me laugh out loud. That is so something Tanner would do and it just cracks me up to no end. I'm glad you got a picture of that.

Fourth of all...and probably last...I laughed so hard when I read Lauren's quote about stapling her head to the wall. Where does she come up with these things?!?! :)

Ok, I was wrong, there is going to be a fifth of all. Ellie, I am so proud of you for being so brave with Grandpa Paul on the four wheelers. It looked like you were having so much fun!!

Alright, that's it. Thanks for posting!!!!! :)

Jen said...

Cute new background. I love blog makeovers! Happy Birthday to your cute little guy.

Gonzalez said...

Has it been 2 years since I've seen you? That is so WRONG! I can't believe your cute little guy is 2!

We have to stop saying we need to get together and do it!

Susanna said...

I can't believe little Nate is 2! It goes by quickly! I'm glad he likes the train. We will all have fun playing trains when we are with little Nay-Nay! Hopefully I am better at "trains" than I am at "dolls" (according to Lauren!)

Lenice said...

Yea, two years old!!! Sounds like you guys are having a fun-fun summer. Loved the Lauren quote. Say hello to Lauren and Ellie from Isabelle!

Kent and Lynette said...

Nathan is such a cutie. I am just floored at fast he is growing. I love all the funny quotes from your kiddos. They are so hilarious!