Saturday, October 25, 2008

Murder Mystery Party

We have an annual murder mystery party at our house every year. This is our 5th year - and it was another success! The theme this year was a sock hop in 1954. Travis played the greaser, Bridgie the hot tomale, John the jock, Chelley the privileged one, Parley the smarty pants, Kendra the goody-two-shoes, Mike the nerd, and Em the cheerleader. I won't reveal the murderer, in case any of you want to do this sometime! We pigged out on A1 Peppercorn burgers, french fries, onion rings (with fry sauce!), milkshakes, ice cream sundaes......and CANDY. We had a fun time and can't wait till next year.....1970's I think!











6 comments:

Lenice said...

How fun!! What a blast.

Kendra said...

I was wondering if you finally got the pictures. Thanks again for a great time!

Sara said...

Okay...I am laughing so hard right now at Mike's picture! He is a crack up. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. :)

Jen said...

How fun! You guys all look awesome!

Chelle said...

We look forward to this night every year. You guys always do so much to have everything be perfect, thank you! You're the best!

Rachel Ure said...

ok- so have to admit. i forgot your new last name like 5 years ago! Since then i have been wondering how i am ever going to make contact with you! I considered going ot your old house to see if your mom still lived there ( i couldn't remember her name either) anyways- sooo glad you found me so i didn't have to hire a private investigator someday to track you down. I also had to make sure it was really you before i got too excited so i had to scan down until i found a picture of you! Looks like you guys get into halloween costumes too! did you find me through that brighton high school class of 99 blog? I founf that last night and no joke i wanted to comment and ask if anyone knew your info!My comments are hidden right now on my blog so If you post your email and phone number on my blog nobody but me will see it! please do!