Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween Fun

We've had a busy Halloween season. We had a fun Halloween party at Papa and Nonna's house with all of the cousins. We carved pumpkins at Tim and Jennifer's house. We cheered for Ellie at her pre-school parade. We visited my grandma Lalah and grandpa Jim at their assisted care living center, where they had a cute halloween party with trick-or-treating. By the time we finished this, we were ready to go trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. True to form, our little two year old was crabby the whole way and didn't want people to put treats in his bucket! After all was said and done, we ended up with quite a haul. Can you guess who is going to eat most of it? ME! (thanks grandma Lalah for my sweet tooth!) Happy Halloween!!!

1



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sara said...

I love the costumes! Laursie, I almost didn't even recognize you!!! You looked so different. I loved it. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun on Halloween...and it sounds like Emily is going to get A TON of candy to appease her sweet tooth. :)

Lenice said...

Your kids costumes are so cute. I didn't know that was Lauren until Isabelle said that is was Lauren. Fun, fun, fun!!!

Jodi said...

Wow, you did have quite the Halloween. Sounds like fun. Nate is so cute as a cowboy.

Diane said...

I tagged you. Check out my blog for details.