We had a great time at Family Fun Day this year. The morning started off with me running in the 5k fun run. I did well, and beat my previous time - my time was 25:09. I actually came in 2nd place overall for women and recieved a ribbon. Yeah! Then we rode our bikes in the parade. The marching band was playing "Tequilla" and at the appropriate time, I would yell, "Tequilla" - Lauren was mortified and kept telling me to SHH! We spent the rest of the day being dunked in the dunking booth, slipping down the water slides, bouncing in the bounce houses, making crafts, getting our faces painted, and EATING soooo much junk food! It was a blast!

4 comments:
Love the pictures! This is something your ward/stake does right? How fun!!!
I couldn't believe how much fun my kiddos had too. I'm just glad it didn't get rained out!
What a fun day that was! Cute picture of Lauren in the dunk tank!
We were in St. George for Family Fun Day. Our kids were so bummed that we missed it. We live in such a great place!!!
Post a Comment