Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Halloween Party Time!

I have the greatest mother-in-law in the world. Most of you already know this, because she has taught your kids in preschool. She's an amazing mom and grandma. Every year she throws a big Halloween party for her grandkids. She really outdid herself last night. All the kids went over for dinner, and then the party started! They painted murals, went on a scavenger hunt, made Frankenstein pictures, played "No Monsters Are Out Tonight", decorated bat cupcakes, did a fishing pond and won presents. The kids were so excited to wear their costumes and a great time was had by all. Thanks Chris, I love you!

Harry Potter and beautiful princess Sarah
creating a very silly Frankenstein portrait
Lauren and Ellie after having enjoyed their chocolate cupcakes!
Nathan (sans Percy the Train costume) going fishing for a prize.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

I agree it was so much fun! The kids had a great time!

Sara said...

How fun. Loved the costumes...even the Percy costume that I can totally picture in my head. :)

Susanna said...

Looks like fun! You are lucky kids!