Sunday, May 23, 2010

Finally!



Finally!! Here's what we've been up to the last couple of weeks. First, Mike got me a new diamond for my wedding ring. Pretty, huh? He even upgraded it to a bigger size. I love it!
You'll have to scroll down a long way to see all of my posts - sorry! I promise to be a better blogger!






Mike and I attended some of the Playoff games for the Jazz. We are big fans and loved the games. Although, I refused to go to the game against the Lakers (I just had a bad feeling about our chances....) Good times.
Ellie has been playing spring soccer. Her team is cute and she does a great job. Go Purple Butterflies!!

We have tons going on the next couple of weeks so I will religiously post about our adventures! Happy reading!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Susanna said...

Your ring is beautiful! You are loved! Ellie, you are the bomb!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so glad you got another diamond for your ring.... Elles dances and sings?!? She's quite the little athlete!

Anonymous said...

doh! I meant dances and plays soccer......