Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lemonade Stand


My kids have been begging me to let them do a lemonade stand - so I finally let them do it. They sold soda, water bottles and candy. I told the kids not to get their hopes up as far as how much money they would earn, we decided to try for $10. After 3 hours, all our inventory was sold and we ended up with $40.75!!!!! People are SO generous and I guess it paid off living on a busy road! Great work guys!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Susanna said...

I'm glad you had such a fun time! If you have another one, I will totally come buy something!

Sara said...

I think it was the table that was your good luck charm. Did you know that you can take that table into the wilderness? Seriously, you can. Any table that can do that has GOT to bring good luck :)

Kendra said...

Don't tell my kids. They have been begging me. I told them you never make money from those :) So glad people were so nice.