I just got home from a trip to Washington DC with my mom and sisters! It was so awesome! We went to the Air and Space Museum, the Museum of Natural History, the Museum of American History, the Lincoln, Washington and Jefferson Memorials......and more. It is an incredible place! We saw the Cirque Du Seliel production "Ovo" which was fun. A Matheson girl trip just wouldn't be complete without tons of music, loads of laughter, shopping and eating. (throw in an adventure with the police, and you have our vacation!) I love my mom and sisters so so much and I loved spending this time together.
Standing in front of a piece of the Berlin WallLincoln Memorial
We went to Cirque Du Soleil - It was incredible!
We were able to meet our future brother-in-law, Chris. He is awesome!!

2 comments:
I love DC.
We had such a fun time! I hope Chris survived our invasion!
Post a Comment