Last June, my friend Ann Cragun stopped by my house and told me that she had been called to direct the Ward Road Show. She said that this was way beyond her comfort zone and that, not being musical or theatrical, she felt very inadequate. She asked me if I would be the "director" and she would be the "organizer". I said okay and we went to work. I had no idea the work and details that go into a Road Show. It took over our lives for a few months! Our families were neglected, our sleep was minimal, our daily lives were put on hold. All of our hard work paid off and we were rewarded with a truly great Road Show. Our ward rocked it! I was so pleased. I loved working with Ann. She will be a dear friend of mine forever! I can finally sigh a huge sigh of relief......we did it.
Ann Cragun, me and Stacie Woolston. Stacie and Mio were on our committe and did SO much. I love these girls!Mio Buchmiller and me. GOURMET S'MORES baby!

1 comment:
I saw said roadshow. It was excellent!
Post a Comment