Sunday, October 23, 2011

Maggie

I never, I mean NEVER thought that I would say this, but.......I am officially a dog person. Several weeks ago, my friend Kendra told me that her family was thinking about buying a Boston Terrier puppy from a breeder. She was going to go see the puppies that night, and so we decided to tag along. After some thought, Mike and I decided that it was the right time for our family to get a dog. Kendra's family was thinking the same thing.....and now we are the proud owners of sister-puppies. Maggie has been a blessing from Heavenly Father for our family. She is naughty....no question about it. She does all the things that puppies do - chews up everything, has "accidents" all over the place......but she brings such fun, warmth and love into our home. Her official name with the AKC is "Margaret Short and Black." I know it's odd, but somehow it fits her! But mostly, she is just Maggie. And we love her.


This is when she first came home with us. She is a snuggler!





I took these next two pictures today. We've had her for 3 weeks. She has Doubled her weight!!! She is so playful and wild and funny.

One of Maggie's favorite things is a tummy-scratch from Dad. It is so funny!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Oh my goodness....how cute is she!!! What fun that will be for your family! Bryan is allergic to anything with fur so we have to be content with birds as pets. And yes...we do love our birds, but somehow it's just not the same as a dog.

Sara said...

She is CUTE!!!!

Susanna said...

Maggie is so adorable! I am happy she is my grand-dog!

Tyler and Amy said...

Ooh, she is so cute! I can't wait to meet her!!! :)