Our friends, the Davises, who own Maggie's sister Zoey, went on a weekend trip and left Zoey with us! We had her from Saturday to Tuesday. These two gals were so funny together! They play-fight like crazy! One of them is always pouncing on, biting, growling at or attacking the other one. But they both seem to enjoy it! They were inseperable for the weekend. Here's a sneak peek at their time together.
Taking a midday snooze
They preferred to drink out of the same water dish
Snuggle time!
This is what I saw when I held a treat above their heads
I just threw this random picture in there because I think it's funny. Maggie fell asleep on her back on top of her crates?! Cute!

2 comments:
My what cute puppies we have!! Thanks again sooo much for watching her. They play hard and sleep hard :)
Very cute! It's nice that they can plan together sometimes.
Post a Comment