Waaah! Waaah! How is it possible that my sweet little baby boy has turned 6???!!! It doesn't seem real. But, according to math and the date on his birth certificate, it seems to be so. We had a cowboy party for him -- Yee Haw! It was great! He had 13 kids come. We served lots of cowboy "grub" : chili, rolls, chips, soda, fruit and candy (no cake, Nathan's not a fan) We played 'pin the mustache on the bandit', had wheelbarrow races, played horshoes, attacked Mike with waterguns, lassoed horses and had a Rootin' Tootin' good time. I LOVE NATHAN!!!
Man, this kid is cuteIt's always fun to open presents. The favorite gifts this year?? LEGOS
2 comments:
Nathan is awsome! He makes a great cowboy!
Happy birthday buddy...a little late! What a fun looking party. I always wished I could do outside stuff with my kids on their birthdays...winter parties make inviting lots of kids a little difficult.
Post a Comment