It really is so much fun! There are bounce
houses, water slides, crafts, volleyball and
basketball tournaments, pie-eating contests,
face painting, tons of treats, and a great lunch
to top it all off! Not to mention being surrounded
by our wonderful ward and stake friends.
We have the BEST ward in the world!!
Sweet Ellie on the slide
I tried for hours to get this picture turned upright
and I couldn't. Ugh. Here is Lauren in the
dunking booth. She is a brave little 5-year old!
This is Anna Shields who threw the ball that
made Lauren dunk!
After I helped Lauren out of the water, I
couldn't see Nate anywhere.....I finally found
him in the bottom of the stroller?! boys!!
Nathan found a taffy in the bottom of the
stroller - I don't even want to guess where
it came from or how old it is!! But, he was
sure happy with it!
2 comments:
I have been anxiously awaiting a new posting and this one is so darling!!! Ellie is to die for cute (and so is Laursie) and I can't believe that brave little Lauren is YOUR child!!:)
What a fun family fun day...and I think Nate had the right idea...taffy at any age and from anywhere...almost...is yummy!
Aunt Sar
That old Matheson sweet-tooth! It cannot be denied!
Mom
Post a Comment