Monday, July 30, 2007

Nathan and I just got back from a trip to Olathe,
Kansas, to visit my sister, Sara. My mom and
Paul also came. We had such a great time! I
was able to meet my little nephew, Tanner, who
is almost 6 months old. And play with Riley who
is 2 1/2. I am so used to GIRLS, that it was a ball
to have nothing but BOYS for a few days. Mike
stayed home with the girls and he did a
wonderful job! I am glad that they all had a
good time without me, but I wish they had
missed me a little bit more!
Nay-nay and little Tan-tans

Riley and Nathan

Nathan enjoying playing with cousins!

3 comments:

Todd said...

Too cute!! I think we have the cutest boys...EVER!!! It was so much fun to have you here and to see little Nay-Nate.

Mommy said...

All three of my little grandsons are adorable! Am I a proud Grandma or what???
Mom

Gonzalez said...

Emily,
Your little family is so cute! We have to get together so Leo and I can kick your bummas in a game of Settlers!