Saturday, November 17, 2007

BOYS!!


BOYS!! When people found out that I was pregnant with my first boy, EVERYONE said how much different boys are from girls. And it is SO true! Our little Nate is the BUSIEST kid I have ever met! He is a climber! I have found him inside the dishwasher, inside the oven (I'm serious!), playing INSIDE the toy box, and millions of other truly worrisome places! I pray every day that he will make it to adult-hood alive and scar-free! What I wasn't prepared for when I knew I was having a boy, was how much I was going to LOVE him! He is the light of my life and I wouldn't trade him for the world!!






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Other than my two, he is the cutest little boy I have ever seen. I could just eat him up!!

Sara said...

Nay-Nay is so darling! And you're right, boys are totally different than girls (obviously I don't have any girls of my own, but I can see the difference in your girls and in Riley's little friends...HUGE difference!) Funny/cute pictures!