Ellie with her teacher, (and grandma!) Miss Chris.
Ellie's cute gingerbread house she made in school.
Ellie had a CUTE Preschool Christmas Program. The children were darling - and Ellie was so brave and cute! Her favorite song was "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town". If anyone in our family starts to sing that song, she stops us and says, "No! Don't sing it, I sing it better!" and then we get to hear her sing it to prove how much better than us, she is!

2 comments:
Who's that cute boy in the blue sweater? It was such a cute program. Josh's song is Jingle Bells. Anytime anyone tries to sing it he yells, "No that's MY song. I learned it in preschool. You can't sing it, only me!"
We've been out of town and finally got back and looked at your blog. I can't believe how much you posted! :) I personally love Gloria and am excited that you were able to sing it again.
I wish so much that we had enough snow here to go sledding. I guarantee that Riley would love it! I mean, we could go sledding on ice, but it might hurt a bit?!?!
I love preschool programs. Ellie looks adorable as always. She has a fabulous smile. You'll have to tell Miss Chris that she is gorgeous!
Aunt Sara
Post a Comment