All my coworkers and I were very impressed! That looks horribly painful! I want to see the "after" x-ray.Mom
Owie!! I'm still so glad he didn't let anyone try to "manipulate" it that day.
Ummm...this is shag nasty. I have a sick feeling in my stomach. :(
OUCH!!!
Parley says, "Wow, I finally saw the x-ray. Looks pretty painful. Glad you're on the mend. Are you up for a Chrismas Morning Turkey Bowl?"
Post a Comment
5 comments:
All my coworkers and I were very impressed! That looks horribly painful! I want to see the "after" x-ray.
Mom
Owie!! I'm still so glad he didn't let anyone try to "manipulate" it that day.
Ummm...this is shag nasty. I have a sick feeling in my stomach. :(
OUCH!!!
Parley says, "Wow, I finally saw the x-ray. Looks pretty painful. Glad you're on the mend. Are you up for a Chrismas Morning Turkey Bowl?"
Post a Comment