Thursday, February 21, 2008

Field Trip

You know those days when you just have to get out of the house? I had one last Friday, and so the kids and I headed down to the Children's Museum at the Gateway. We had a grand time! The girls were so silly and excited...Nathan was very focused and just tried to soak it all in! The day was great, until I had 4 seizures, and my mom had to come and pick us up because I couldn't drive home! Oh well, I just LOVE spending quality fun time with my sweet children!

What you can't see is me screaming, "Just let me get one picture of you all together! For heaven's sake, would you smile?"
Ellie makes me smile like no one else in the world can! I love her to pieces!
Nathan in a real LifeFlight helicopter
Laursie getting traced for a life-size picture of her
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kendra said...

I'm glad you had some fun before the seizures struck. I know you know this, but you have the cutest kids ever. They are so photogenic!

Gonzalez said...

I'll come pick you and your kids up ANYTIME...that will give me an excuse to see you once every couple of years!