Wednesday, March 12, 2008


I better intoduce you to the newest addition to our family! This is sweet little Mia. I tend her a few days a week, while her mommy and daddy are at work. She is the most darling, happy child! We all just love her to pieces and we're blessed to have her in our home!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Bridgette and Travis said...

That is the cutest kid ever!

Bridgette and Travis said...

That kid has got to be the cutest thing on EARTH! ;) Seriously - that's a really fun photo...I need a copy!

Bridgette and Travis said...

Ok, ok, you've got two proud parents who are logged into the same account spamming comments on your blog (thus, the 2 comments ironically posted at the same time below). DORKS! We need to get back to work before we get fired.

Sara said...

I agree with her parents, she is absolutely adorable...although, personal bias aside, I think MY kids are the cutest kids on earth!! :)

Kendra said...

She is the cutest thing ever and her two parents should be proud :)