Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Super Child!!

Laursie won the Prestigous Panther Pride award in school. The school picks a select few children, who have done outstanding work, to win this award. she won for a cute drawing that she did of the Tooth Fairy putting a tooth on top of a cloud. Her picture is hanging in the main hallway of her school! I'm so proud of my little artist!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sara said...

I swear I already commented on this one?!?! But just in case my memory has finally left and I in actuality did not comment, well let me say to Lauren how proud I am!! How cool to win an award! I didn't win any awards until I was in 4th grade and here you are winning one in Kindergarten! That is amazing.

Rachie said...

What a smart cookie. She is the cutest girl!