Today was Lauren's last day of kindergarten!! Their class put on a concert and talent show for the parents. They did GREAT! Lauren sang "You are my Sunshine" while I accompanied on the piano. Lauren sang BEAUTIFULLY!! She was so brave to sing a solo in front of so many people. I am very proud of her! She is a true performer!! Lauren has had a wonderful school year. Her teacher, Mrs. Homer, is awesome! Lauren has learned soooo much. She can read and write very well. We are looking forward to first grade!!

6 comments:
Lauren, you are MUCH braver than I!!! I'm proud of you kiddo. And, I think your dress is to die for cute! I'm glad you liked kindergarten and I think it is amazing that you can read AND write! :)
love, Aunt Sara
I hope you video'd this! I am dying to see the performance. Lauren, you are such a cutie and you are learning so much! I can't believe you have already passed through kindergarten!
Love, Nana
Her teacher is cool. Her son was on my nephews b-ball team. My sister (who'll be pta pres next year) knows her and loves her. That's cool she had her.
Way to go Lauren! Most adults wouldn't have the guts to do that! :)
Hey Emmers, I am so glad to be able to access your blog again. I just spent about an hour going through all of your entries that I've missed. I abselutely love what you've done with it. You have darn cute kids, and yes- sisters are the best. I am sooooooo proud of you for running in the races/marathons. You and I will have to run together when I get back.
You are such a cute little sunshine Lauren and bring warmth to everyone.
Post a Comment