Saturday, May 24, 2008

SISTERS!!

I am so lucky to have 2 beautiful, wonderful sisters! I have never loved/hated anyone more than them!! I'm glad Lauren and Ellie have each other. Sisters are the best!


Lauren and Ellie

Me with my sisters, Jenny and Sara
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sara said...

All these pictures are absolutely adorable! You definitely have cute kiddos. Ahhhh, I hope I have a girl one day. And if I do, I hope she is as cute as Laursie and Ellie.

I love the picture of the 3 of us too...Jenny and I are super talented to be able to invoke extreme love and extreme hate from our dearest middle sister. :) (By the way, I want a copy of that picture!) :)

Kent and Lynette said...

Sisters are the best! Mine rock! And sister-in-laws!

Kendra said...

You all three are definately from the same mold. So beautiful!

Shana said...

The pic of the girls looks like they are little dolls! So cute!

Susanna said...

We do good work, don't we Emily?
Mom

Gonzalez said...

I am so jealous...can I be a sister too?