Today was Ellie's 4th birthday party. We had 15 kids come! (needless to say, we are TIRED!) We had 2 swimming pools, painting, sprinkler, water balloons and games. We played Red Rover and Simon Says, but the highlight was the wheelbarrow rides, courtesy of Mike. It was soo much fun!
I love this picture! It really cracks me up!So many presents! Ellie was literally shaking with excitement as she opened them!
Here are most of the kids.....some were a little camera shy.
Mike giving wheelbarrow rides....the kids LOVED it!

2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe you survived 15 kids, you are incredibe! You guys sure know how to throw a party! I know Dru had a great time.
That was a fun party! Emily, you are brave to take on that many 3-5 year olds! Of course, if the way you spelled "brithday" was any indication--it did take its toll! (Just kidding!)
Post a Comment