Monday, August 18, 2008

Finally!

It seems like FOREVER ago that we embarked on our daunting project of the walk-out basement and patio. Paul and Mike worked ENDLESS hours digging, framing, pouring, cutting......and it is beautiful! Slowly but surely our yard is becoming wonderful! Now that this project is done, our yard is in need of some major cleaning and landscaping. It's nice to see progress! I'm so proud of my hunky hubby and all his hard work!






Here's a reminder of the "before" picture. Yikes!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you FINALLY posted a picture of your new door/patio...and to think I will be sitting in that patio chair come Friday. I CANNOT wait!!!

Shana said...

That's quite the project! It looks great!!

Jen said...

I am SO impressed! I can't believe what a job that must have been. Handy husbands are a blessing! It looks wonderful.

Kent and Lynette said...

I can't believe the difference. That really looks nice. The best part of home improvement projects are when they are done and you feel so good about it.