Thursday, February 26, 2009

Priceless!

I just got the kids' pictures taken. I think Mike and I have a moral obligation to fill the world with as many offspring as we can....I mean, look how beautiful they are! My kids mean the world to me...they are my purpose and my joy! I want to write 3 things I love about each one.


1. I get teary-eyed just thinking about Ellie. She's soooo sweet!
2. She makes sure everyone is included, everyone wins every contest, she's sensitive to others' feelings
3. She loves her mom and dad so much - she's content whenever she is with us. I love her!
1. Nathan is the light of my life! I can't look at him without smiling!
2. He's my little monkey. He clings to me and hugs me all day long.
3. He's the most grateful child I've ever met. He has wonderful manners!

1. Lauren makes me happy. She fills our home with so much energy.
2. I love her passion and spirit
3. I love her testimony and love of God
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

maybe i need to get some really cute pictures of my kids sos that i can get re-inspired about why i love them....he he. I am gushing right along with you- your kids are adorable!!!!

Sara said...

When did Ellie get her ears pierced? The pictures are seriously darling! I wish that I had passed on the "smile for the camera" genes to my kids...but alas I didn't. (Sigh!) Oh well. You do have really cute kids if I do say so myself!!!!

Christian & Jinny said...

You guys have the cutest kids!!! We both laughed at the comment Ellie made of Obama (wish we were there for that one). Have a good week!!!

Kendra said...

Those pictures are the best. Your kids are so cute. You and Mike definately have a good recipe.

Gonzalez said...

Emily, they are so beautiful! I can't believe how grown up they look...yes I believe it is your moral obligations to have like 10 more cuties like the ones you have!

Diane said...

These are SO flippin' cute!

Jodi said...

Those are such amazing pictures. You really do have the cutest kids. I love Nate with his hands in his pockets. So cute.

Lenice said...

Those pic's are so cute. Did you take them? Where did you get them taken? They all are sooooo cute.

Lenice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Susanna said...

Such cute kids!!! We have a great family!