My little sister is home from Afghanistan!!!
I can't tell you how much I have missed my baby sis. She's gorgeous (obviously), immensely talented, brilliant, genuine, loveable, brave and all around wonderful! (how could she not be, I mean just look at her older sister!) She is in Military Intelligence and is fluent in Urdu (I'd never heard of that language either!) My kids have a special connection with Jenny-they love her, but who doesn't? She's the best!

6 comments:
Very cool Emily! Is she here to stay? Can't help but get choked up when you hear that someone gets to come home!!!
I am totally tearing up right now. I WISH I could have been there. She is definitely all of the things you mentioned...but I think you made one tiny mistake...last time I checked Jenny definitely had TWO awesome big sisters. :)
Last time I checked, all three of you came from an AWESOME mom!!! I do good work, if I do say so myself! We are so glad Jenny is home!!! I love you guys!
wow! I can't believe all the things that people are up to while i'm not looking ( like being fluent in a crazy language!!!!)
Glad she is safe and gets to be with family.
by-the-way, your temple dedication choir thing sounded like a really choice experience.
I am so glad she is home safe.
That is so great your sister is home. I can only imagine how excited your family is.
Post a Comment