Lauren turned 8 yesterday! Chris made Lauren this darling giant sugar cookie (can you tell who it looks like?). We went to the Lion House for her birthday party. It was wonderful! My mom and I took 10 kids (They are really strict about ONLY 10 kids, so I feel bad that we weren't able to invite everyone that we wanted to). They really do a great job with their birthday parties. We played pioneer games, learned about Brigham Young, had dinner, pulled taffy, had cake and ice cream, and so much more. Lauren loved it! They also give the birthday child a special gift - Lauren chose a beautiful porcelain doll. Only a couple more days until Lauren's baptism. 8 is such a special age! Happy birthday Laur-Bear, I love ya!

3 comments:
Luke had a wonderful time at the party - he couldn't wait to tell us all about it!
It was fun! It brought back memories of when Sara, Emily and Jenny had their birthday parties there!
I remember my birthday party at the Lion House. In fact, I still have my porcelain doll. Happy Birthday Laursie!!!
Post a Comment