Lauren was baptized today! I am so thrilled with how everything went. My mom and Mike's mom gave the talks, and did such a beautiful job. My grandma Lalah played the piano, I led the music, and the grandpas said the prayers. Lauren was baptized and confirmed by her dad. We had wonderful food afterward - a buffet of fruit and desserts. So many people came and it hit me as I looked at the congregation how many people LOVE Lauren and our family. It meant so much to me. We had tons of family members, friends, primary teachers, and even Lauren's first grade teacher. The spirit was strong and I'm so proud of my baby girl.

3 comments:
Congrats Lauren!
Lauren - it was a wonderful day and we are very proud of you. It is a wonderful decision that you have made to be baptized.
I wish we could have been there! Congrats Laursie!!!
Post a Comment