Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Thanksgiving pt 2

Our Thanksgiving weekend was adventure-filled and fun. I dragged Mike to see Twilight with me...I actually liked it quite a bit. Mike said, "If you just take out the love story, it's a pretty good movie." I have to admit I let out a cat-call when Jacob took his shirt off. I know he's only 17.....but he is awfully cute!


Here are the boys putting up the Christmas lights. They look great! (the boys and the lights!)
We spent a good part of Friday and Saturday putting up our Christmas decorations. My kids love our Christmas village and they even surprised me with a new house this year.....a hotel. I love it!
Yes, I went out shopping early Friday morning. I was at Old Navy at 3:00 AM. No, that's not a typo. 3:00 AM! I shopped for a good 7 hours, came home to bring Egg McMuffins to my family for breakfast, and then went out again. I am still recovering from the lack of sleep. But I certainly had a good time and came home with a quite a haul!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

oh my goodness- you are an ambitious mommy. 3:00am! Your husband must be pretty sucure for you to be able to openly exclaim your appreciation for jacob's hot bod! i went with girlfriends and caught myself giggling way too much. so much fun

Susanna said...

So Mike has seen New Moon and I haven't??? What's up with that? The house is looking good! Nathan is such a good little helper!

Sara said...

I was at old navy at 3am too...it wasn't fun at all. It would have been SOOO much better if I'd had someone like you to pass the time with! :(

Janice said...

I have a Christmas village too. It is my kids favorite part of our Christmas decorations.