Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day


I love Valentine's Day! We have a fun tradition that every year we celebrate Valentine's Day with John and Chelle. The husbands and wives alternate planning the date each year. This year Chelle and I were in charge of the night. We sent the boys on a scavenger hunt where they had to drive all over the city - collecting clues along the way....they ended up at Asian Star where we ate dinner. It was our first time eating there, and it was yummy! Next, we took the boys to Target where we each were given a $20 bill and had 20 minutes to find a gift for our spouse and meet back up at the front of the store. Mike got me new fabulous gym pants and I got him a tennis racket and tennis balls. So perfect! We finished the night at Chelle's parents' house where we played Air Hockey, Ping Pong, Pool, and competed in the "Quiz of Love" that Chelle and I wrote. We had a "friendly" (NOT!) competition to see which couple knew the most about eachother - unfortunately the Carr's won the coveted trophy. We had to relinquish the trophy this year, but are confident it will be back at our house next year. It was a great night. I love you Ozzy!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Janice said...

Sounds delightful. I love the Seshuan Pork at Asian Star.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had lots of fun!!

Sara said...

How fun! Todd and I did...well, we did nothing :)

Lenice said...

What a fun tradition!

Chelle said...

It was a great night! But I really love it when the boys are in charge of coming up with everything. And so you know we have had the trophy for 3 years and they have only had it for one.

Love ya Em!