Friday, February 05, 2010

Nathan's New Digs

Little Nathan has been sleeping in his "baby" room for 3 1/2 years now. Cream-colored walls, teddy bear border and toddler bed. We realized it was time for an extreme makeover-bedroom edition. The theme? BYU Cougars!!!

First this.....
Then this....
Finally this.....
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jen said...

This is from Luke....I love your room Nathan! I want one just like it!!!!

Love, Luke

Diane said...

Looks cute!... well, except it should be in red and have a U. :)

Janice said...

Go Cougars.

Sara said...

Rise and Shout...I love it!!!

Rachel Ure said...

wow. that is what you call a "Y". bigger than the one on the mountain side.... :)

Shana said...

Ha, ha... I agree with Diane! I do like the blue (just not the big Y on the wall). Nice job!

Lenice said...

Love the new room-I bet he does too!