Saturday, March 13, 2010

Diamonds aren't forever


Notice anything missing from my wedding ring? That's right! I lost my diamond yesterday at Hogle Zoo! We were standing next to the giraffes when I glanced down and realized that my diamond was gone. We tried to retrace our steps - but we couldn't find it, of course. Mike has been figuring out all the specifics of getting me a new one. I keep trying to tell him to get me a fake diamond. I'm really not into expensive jewelry - I couldn't care less, but it's important to him.....so I'll keep you posted on my new diamond to come!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jen said...

Oh I'm so sorry! I lost my diamond twice and found it both times (but almost had a heart attack both times too!) That's why I got a different setting and diamond because I thought three strikes and I'm sure that diamond would be gone forever. In fact, I wonder if some cute giraffe ate yours up - willing to scour the giraffe poop?

Shana said...

My worst nightmare!

Diane said...

That really sucks. I'm SO sorry that you couldn't find it.

Tyler and Amy said...

That totally sucks! I am so sorry! I am constantly looking at my ring to make sure the diamond is still there, I could only imagine how much that stinks! I'm sorry!

Todd said...

That is sad news indeed. Anyone turn it in yet? :(

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Tragic!