A couple of weeks ago we went on our annual family camping trip. The campsite is near Manti up 12 mile canyon. It was awesome this year! Tons of four-wheeling, fishing, shooting (I shot a 44 magnum and it scared the heck out of me!), campfire, ghost stories.....I love my family and I love this fun tradition! My step-family are big time campers and outdoorsmen and it is rubbing off on my kids. The other day Mike's mom told Lauren that she saw a deer in Park City. Lauren immediately asked if it was a buck or a doe! It really cracked me up! Grandpa Paul was proud!
Me, Ellie and Nathan coming back from a 2 -hour ride.....DIRTY!Mom and Paul
Lauren and her cousin Ethan - aren't they darling!
This is an elk leg - I refuse to tell the embarassing story that corresponds to this picture, but I know EVERY member of my family will LOVE to tell you the story.........

3 comments:
I think we are going to try to come out to Utah next summer and we would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to go camping with everybody!!!
It was a fun time. It would be awsome for you to come, too, Sara! We need to plan a family party next year. Maybe camping would be a good option???
We'd love to go camping, but only if we get to hear the elk leg story!
Post a Comment