On a whim, I took my kids to Lagoon. We woke up in the morning and I just felt like going to Lagoon - so we did. I know, impulsive. We stayed for 12 hours and had the best time! I love these little people of mine and I love that they're getting old enough that we can enjoy so many fun activites together. The only drawback was that Nathan wasn't tall enough to go on the BIG rides - and he REALLY wanted to! Fortunately Lauren's friend Anna was there with her mom and they took Lauren on all the big scary rides that she so passionately loves. Nathan loves Rattlesnake Rapids, Ellie's favorite was The Log Flume and Lauren loves anything that's fast, spins and goes upside-down.
Oh, I just love these kids.Nathan
The gang

2 comments:
Oh how I love Lagoon! What a fun place to go on a whim ;)
I haven't been to Lagoon for years! The last time I went, I made the MISTAKE of going on that ride that goes straight up, then plumets back down to earth! Never again!
Post a Comment