Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Big day for Ellie!

Ellie lost her first tooth tonight! She has been waiting for this day f o r e v e r! All of her friends' teeth have been falling out like crazy, and hers have held on for dear life. She wanted to lose her first tooth before she turned 7 - and she made it with 3 weeks to spare! She let me yank it out.....seriously one of my favorite things to do. I've been known to pull out teeth whenever I get the chance....neighbors, nieces, nephews, you name it. The minute her tooth came out she had to call her cousin Anna and her two grandmas to tell them the big news. She has been strutting around the house with a proud swagger! I'm so proud of you Ells!





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sara said...

Well tooth, it is about time! Way to go Ellie :)

Susanna said...

Good job Ellie! I hope the Tooth Fairy found you last night!