Thursday, July 07, 2011

The birthday boy!




This handsome boy turned 5!!! Here are the top 5 things I love about Nathan....

1. He asks me all the time, "Can I be your pet Yoda?" "Can I be your pet Mario?" "Can I be your pet cheetah?" Sure you can, Buddy.
2. His gorgeous red hair and huge blue eyes - what a stud!
3. He loves to be home with his family. He especially LOVES his daddy.
4. He is a true boy in every sense of the word. He loves to help with projects around the house and yard - he is very knowledgeable about
tools. He is an expert on all things Star Wars. His favorite thing in the world is video games. He hates everything "girly" including anything pink, babies, brides, kisses. singing.....
5. He never forgets to pray over every meal, every car trip and every night.

I only have sisters, I only had daughters, until 5 years ago when this bundle of joy came into my life. I can't quite explain the love I feel for this little son of mine. He is smart (did I mention he can READ???), he is spunky, funny, mischevious, silly, kind and CUTE! I love you Nathan!!!! Happy birthday.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susanna said...

Happy Birthday Nathan!!! I only had daughters (whom I adore!!!) but it has been so fun to have grandsons!!!