Tuesday, September 06, 2011

11 years!


I can't believe that Mike and I have been married for 11 years! It just doesn't seem possible that we are old enough for that! We went to dinner at Asian Star and then saw the movie 17 Miracles. It was such a fun night. Mike makes me laugh every single day. He is supportive and kind. He is a wonderful dad! Mike wants me to write that every day with him is marital bliss, but the truth is: marriage can be hard! There are times when we bug the heck out of eachother.....but at the end of the day, we are blessed to be able to spend the rest of our lives (and eternity) together. I love you, Ozzy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Awww....how cute are you two?! :) Congrats on 11 years!

Sara said...

Congrats guys. Man time goes by quickly doesn't it? Love ya!

Susanna said...

Congratulations! You are an awesome couple! So there was good from our moving onto Solena!