Tuesday, September 20, 2011

First day of school





I realize I am a month behind.....but here's my post of the kids' first day of school! Lauren is in 4th grade. Her teacher is super-sweet and calm. I think she is wonderful! Ellie is in 1st grade and her teacher is AMAZING!!!! I have never met such a positive, self-esteem building, loving, encouraging person in my life. I love her!! Nathan is in preschool, and although I am biased because she's my mother-in-law, I think his teacher is the best! I worry about my kids when they are away from me. School can be a fun and wonderful experience, or a horrible shark tank. My most sincere prayers are for my kids! I hope this will be a great year for them.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susanna said...

I love my grandkids! They are so awsome!!! (as are my children!)