Saturday, May 10, 2008

I LOVE the Utah Jazz!!

Mike scored some SWEET tickets to the Jazz playoff game Friday night against the Lakers (boo...hiss...) Discover Card definitely has its perks! I was sooo pumped because I absolutely love my basketball boys. (side note: I am secretely in love with Kyle Korver, but it's okay, Mike has approved) The night started out AWESOME with David Archuletta singing the national anthem. I'm not in love with David, but I DO want to adopt him! He was incredible. The game was divine. It is well known that Utah is the LOUDEST arena in the country, and it was definitely the case last night! The crowd was electrifying. I am a dancer and a screamer when I am watching my boys. During a time-out, I was standing up shaking my boo-tay, when I looked up and realized I was on the Jumbotron.....a close up of JUST me dancing my little guts out! It was cool! After the game, some friends of ours who happened to be at the game, commented that they were shocked to see me acting so crazy on the jumbotron! The Jazz played amazing and beat the Lakers....WAHOO!! Kobe MVP what? It was the best night! Thanks John (Mike's boss) for the awesome tickets!




Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Sara said...

Holey Moley!!! That looks like so much fun. I don't care much for sports on t.v., but watching them in person is a different story. That looked awesome. And the fact that you saw THE David Archuletta...cool! :)

Shana said...

So very cool!!! I'm secretly in love with the Korvman as well! Ryan knows about it too. Coops hair was even trying to be like his back in the winter. Playoff games are so much fun. What an exciting night for you 2!

Lenice said...

How fun. What a great night!!

Gonzalez said...

We SAW you on the Jumbotron! Leo has a habit of looking (with binoculars) to see who is sitting in the Discover Card seats...we saw you and Mike and were happy to see you shaking your stuff!

I WAS in love with KK, as I used to call him when we were together, but I am so sick of seeing everyone with his jerseys and shirts on...I think I'm moving on to D Willams...I'm not quite sure.