Saturday, March 21, 2009

Draper Temple Choir

I just got home from singing at the dedication of the Draper Temple. It was a sublime experience! We were able to sing in the Celestial Room with President Thomas S. Monson, Henry B. Eyring, and Richard G. Scott (among others.) It was a spiritual highlight of my life -- one that I will never forget. I'm so very very grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this once-in-a-lifetime event!

Here is our AWESOME choir with our organist Tamara Oswald, and conductor Susan Williams (I love them!!!)
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so glad you got to do that. Maybe, just maybe I'll get to sing at the upcoming Kansas City temple dedication?!?! Side note: I don't know why, but it took me forever to find you in this picture. I was convinced for a while there that you were somehow missing from it. :) Don't worry, I finally found you.

Diane said...

SO awesome! When I ushered on Friday, I could tell who had sung in the choir because they all had their make up smudged from their tears. :) I was able to be in the celestial room early in the morning before any one was there & couldn't believe the feeling that was in that room.

Jodi said...

That is an awesome experience. I am so glad you were able to be there with you beautiful vocal pipes. You are an amazing vocalist.

Lenice said...

I have never heard you sing. You are obviously talented. Glad it was a good experience.

Lauren said...

Wow! That is fantastic. I am glad you were able to do that!

Susanna said...

What a wonderful experience! I am hoping to do the same at the Qquirrh Mountain Temple.