Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Birthday!


I can't believe my baby boy is 3! It seriously makes me want to bawl my eyeballs out. We celebrated by going to Chuck E Cheese. (Can you say "Hepatitis"?) But, Nathan has been talking about going to Chuck E Cheese with a Thomas the Train birthday cake for about 6 months - so we really didn't have any other options. We sure did have a great time, and spent 100 tokens in under an hour!! We had pizza, cake, and presents. Chris gave Nathan an awesome tool set and a truck, and Nana Sue gave him a "big boy bike". Happy birthday buddy -- I love you.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sara said...

Happy Birthday Nathan! Riley wants me to tell you that he thinks your cake and your big-boy bike look really cool!!!

Kendra said...

I love Nate's hair and I love that you and Mike are poster children for AE :) I'm glad he had a great birthday. I really can't believe he's 3!!

Susanna said...

What a fun party!!! Nathan isn't a baby anymore!!! He looks so grown up on his new bike!