Friday, July 10, 2009

This is the Place

We went with the Craguns to This is the Place Monument today. We had an absolute blast. Some of the highlights were riding the train, riding and feeding horses, making crafts, pulling a handcart, and touring the "olden day" homes, school, hospital, church.....etc. Lauren painted a picture of a bunch of balloons, which Ann affectionately dubbed "the sperm painting"! Thanks for a great day, guys!




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sara said...

I think your friend totally called it. Todd and I have been chuckling about that painting. Well, Laursie's painting would totally fit in with the exhibit Todd went to at the Guggenheim in NYC...the giant testicle exhibit with a piano rubbed from top to bottom in KY Jelly. :) She's an artist in the making.

Susanna said...

looks like a fun day!

Jodi said...

Looks like we missed a lot of fun. I will have to make it there soon.