I am finally going to make my blog private -- just to keep the creeps out, you know?! Please send me your email address so I can send you an invitation.
please invite me! rachel_ure@yahoo.com. and check my blog in the next month or so to give me your info- i should be going private too. you look way too cute to be a mom of 3! What group were you singing with? so glad that you are using your talents!
6 comments:
please invite me! rachel_ure@yahoo.com. and check my blog in the next month or so to give me your info- i should be going private too. you look way too cute to be a mom of 3! What group were you singing with? so glad that you are using your talents!
Just in case you don't know my email it's klbd32@hotmail.com I love blogstalking you :)
Hey Emily-hope your summer is going well. My e-mail address is lenicepaulsen@comcast.net
Here is my email address lemonjodi@hotmail.com
I love looking at your blog!! st3phsmart@yahoo.com
Add me too please! Now I won't be one of the scary blog stalkers anymore!! Thanks. Reagan Fairbanks' Mom. shelleygf@hotmail.com
Post a Comment