I woke up this morning to find Nathan asleep on the floor in the hallway. I picked him up and was carrying him to his bed when he sleepily said, "But mom, I am trying to get a drink of water." So cute!!
I wish I could get away with sleeping in the middle of the floor and someone taking me back to bed. In my house everyone would just walk right on top of me like they do everything else!
5 comments:
That is so cute! What a sweet boy.
I wish I could get away with sleeping in the middle of the floor and someone taking me back to bed. In my house everyone would just walk right on top of me like they do everything else!
Now that is true sleepiness! I hope Nay Nay eventually got his drink of water, too!
Funny!
Awwwwwl. Priceless!!!!
Post a Comment