Last night was fun fun fun! The youth in our ward did a "Where's Waldo" activity at the mall. They asked me to be one of 10 Waldos that roamed around the mall and the first team to find all 10 Waldos won! Joyce Hair took all of us to her salon (Salon Keiji -- amazing!) and did complete makeovers on us. It was awesome:) Then we headed over to the mall in cognito. The night ended with Where's Waldo cupcakes - what a great night!
When Mike saw me, his first reaction was that I looked like Joan Cusak? Um....thanks.You won't believe that the bald guy is my bishop! (who is usually very dignified - with a full head of hair!)
Me, M'liss and Quinn

8 comments:
You all looked great! Some of the kids at the mall asked me if I had a password. I'm not sure what to think about that...should I be offended????
i soooooo want to do this sometime. it is so up my alley
What an awesome idea. I'm going to pass it along to our YW Pres. :)
Very fun. I think you look great!!
I think that should be your new look!
You look really cute! The bishop looks kind of scary, he would be so hard to find.
Em - you look awesome! You should come to rehearsal dressed like that. I love that Where's Waldo activity! We did it when I was a YW in high school, and it is basically the only activity I even remember. So great! And thanks for finding my blog. I'll be puttin' yours in my list as well. :)
Oh how fun!!!!! Joan Cusak? Na. You look like A SUPERMODEL!!!!!
Post a Comment