I'm so grateful to have been able to sing in a back-up group for David Archuleta in his Christmas concert last night at Abravanel Hall. It was a glorious experience that I will never forget! We sang backup for David on "Climb Every Mountain," "Little Drummer Boy" and a Spanish song that I can't remember the title.....(we just sang oohs and aaahs on that one). David is as sweet and shy and ADORABLE as he seems. He called us all in to have a prayer with us before the show. We all sat and listened to him announce that he will be serving a full-time LDS mission. I was very touched by his humility and I cried right along with him.
I feel very grateful to the Lord for the opportunities music continues to bring into my life. It is my joy.
David flashing me the "peace sign"I feel very grateful to the Lord for the opportunities music continues to bring into my life. It is my joy.
Our group
The DIVINE Angela Winston.....she is seriously gorgeous
our leader, Dean Kaelin

2 comments:
Darn it all!! I am stinking jealous...and it's my own fault!! :) I'm wishing awfully bad today that I had jumped on the opportunity when I first got that email rather than waffling around wondering "should I, shouldn't I." Sigh. You look absolutely gorgeous in your pics, Emily!! SO happy that you had such a wonderful time!
I am so happy you are on the "call list." So many wonderful experiences!!! I am proud of you!!!
Post a Comment