Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Halloween

Okay, I am a terrible blogger! I just looked at my blog and realized I haven't posted Halloween. This year was really fun! We always go to my grandma Lalah's for her Senior Center Halloween Party. We look forward to it every year. Lauren had 3 different costumes this year. She was a darling old lady for her school parade, a ballerina for Grandma's party, and Stitch for trick-or-treating. I'm not sure why it worked out that way......hmmm. Ellie was a beautiful witch, and Nathan was an Army-Guy. Mike and I were in charge of Lauren's class party. Fun!! We trick-or-treated for 3 solid hours - we got way way way too much candy, and have already managed to eat every piece. Diabetes here we come!









Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Susanna said...

Cute costumes! My mom loves it when you come to her place!